Keep me logged in
Find a Grantwriter
Your search will return
This program aims to assist small and medium-sized Australian companies to achieve long term success in international markets. It is an extension to Austrade’s own offices and is delivered in partnership with State, Territory and local governments, industry associations and chambers of commerce.
TradeStart is a national network of export assistance partnerships between Austrade and local private and public sector organisations throughout Australia. It offers a package of free services through the New Exporter Development Program to new exporters including:
- Advice and information about getting into export
- Export coaching
- Assistance on the ground in foreign markets
Support for potential exporters is available through Austrade and its TradeStart partner organisations throughout Australia and Austrade's overseas network.
Who Can Apply
Eligible applicants include small and medium-sized companies that must:
- Be Australian-based and have a current Australian Business Number (ABN).
- Have not completed TradeStart or New Exporter Development Program during the previous three years.
- Have no recurrent export revenue in the same market over the previous three years.
Eligible activities include those that:
- Promote exporting, international business and the Australian government's trade agenda.
- Work co-operatively with other relevant agencies to maximise the international business success of TradeStart clients.
- Represent Austrade and provides access to the full range of its services for both existing and potential Austrade clients.
Use these documents as a guide only - always get the latest direct from the
Funding has been fully allocated to service providers, however services are still available.
General - Non-Industry Specific
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Australian Trade Commission (Austrade)
Small Business Grants
How grants work
Information Technology Grants