Growing South Australia Companies Program
This program is designed for CEOs/MDs and executives of small and medium sized companies based in South Australia. It enables executives to identify growth opportunities, overcome business challenges, drive competitive advantage and compete in a global marketplace.
The program is consists of two parts:
1. Growth Assessment Clinics
- An intimate one-day program that focuses on identifying a company''''s impediments and opportunities for growth.
- The clinics are limited to six CEOs/MDs per day. CEOs/MDs need to apply for this part of the program.
- This is fully subsidised by the South Australian Government for 240 SA-based companies. The usual cost of this program for South Australian companies is $3,000 (excluding GST) per company.
2. Growth Modules
- Following the Growth Assessment Clinic, by invitation companies can attend the Growth Modules.
- There are three, three-day modules over a nine-month period for the CEO/MD and two executive team members.
- This is partially subsidised by the South Australian Government to $10,000 (excluding GST) for 120 SA-based companies. The usual cost of the program is $30,000 (excluding GST).
The program is based on a comprehensive and integrated Knowledge Framework for Growth which encompasses all the knowledge and skills an executive team needs to know in order to grow a company.
Who Can Apply
Eligible applicants include CEOs/MDs of South Australian companies who:
- Want to grow.
- Have companies with revenues between $2 million and $50 million and at least five employees.
- Are willing to come to a Growth Assessment Clinic and work with a Growth Expert to identify what is inhibiting growth.
Please contact the Centre for Business Growth to discuss eligibility requirements.
|Web Overview - Part One: Growth Assessment Clinics||April 2017||Download
|Web Overview - Part Two: Growth Modules||April 2017||Download
|Use these documents as a guide only - always get the latest direct from the Administrator
This program is open on an ongoing basis, subject to availability of dates. Please visit the website for the program dates schedule.
General - Non-Industry Specific
Training / Employment
Centre for Business Growth (CBG)