Growing South Australia Companies Program
This program is designed for CEOs/MDs and executives of small and medium sized companies based in South Australia. It enables executives to identify growth opportunities, overcome business challenges, drive competitive advantage and compete in a global marketplace.
The program is consists of two parts:
1. Growth Assessment Clinics
- An intimate one-day program focused on identifying what is stopping growth as well as what each CEO can do to accelerate growth.
- The clinics are limited to four CEOs/MDs per day so the Growth Experts can appropriately address issues specific to each company’s problems and opportunities.
- This is fully subsidised by the South Australian Government for 240 SA-based companies. The usual cost of this program for South Australian companies is $3,000 (excluding GST) per company.
2. Growth Modules
- A series of three, three-day modules that teach CEOs/MDs and their executive teams how to lead, manage and grow their companies. The three day modules are spaced three to four months apart, and the CEO/MD must commit to bringing at least two other executives to all three modules.
- It is designed for teams of three per company to understand the importance of teams learning together, identifying problems inhibiting growth, and working together to develop solutions and strategies for growth.
- This is partially subsidised by the South Australian Government to $10,000 (excluding GST) for 120 SA-based companies. The usual cost of the program is $30,000 (excluding GST).
The program is based on a comprehensive and integrated Knowledge Framework for Growth which encompasses all the knowledge and skills an executive team needs to know in order to grow a company.
Who Can Apply
Eligible applicants include:
- Growth Assessment Clinics: EOs/MDs of South Australian companies with 5-200 employees.
- Growth Modules: CEOs/MDs who have attended a Growth Assessment Clinic plus two executives from their company.
Please contact the Centre for Business Growth to discuss eligibility requirements.
|Web Overview - Growth Assessment Clinics||July 2017||Download
|Web Overview - Growth Modules||July 2017||Download
|Use these documents as a guide only - always get the latest direct from the Administrator
This program is open on an ongoing basis, subject to availability of dates. Please visit the website for the program dates schedule.
General - Non-Industry Specific
Training / Employment
Centre for Business Growth (CBG)