Keep me logged in
Find a Grantwriter
Your search will return
Sensis Stepping Up Grant
This program is designed to help Tassie businesses grow and thrive with a grant towards their goals.
Grants are available in four categories:
- Customer service
- Innovation and technology
- Start up and emerging business (for businesses up to three years old)
- Business growth (for businesses three+ years)
There will be two winners selected from each category. An eligible business can only submit one application.
Each winner will receive $10,000. The total prize pool value is $80,000.
Who Can Apply
Eligible applicants include small to medium sized businesses in Tasmania that must:
- Be located and operating in Tasmania.
- Have less than 200 employees.
All applications must be submitted on behalf of an eligible business by an authorised representative of the business who is aged 18 years or over.
Please review the Terms and Conditions for complete information on eligibility requirements.
Main Assessment Criteria
The main assessment criteria include:
- Growth potential: An honest and accurate response that details how or what the grant will be used for to achieve business growth.
- Innovation and creativity: Relating to the grant investment idea.
- Impact: The anticipated impact/benefit that the new tool, idea or resource would have on assisting business growth.
- Measurement: How will the success of the grant idea be measured?
Terms and Conditions
Use these documents as a guide only - always get the latest direct from the
3 August 2015
17 August 2015
4 October 2015
This program is available annually. The next funding round is yet to be announced.
Total Funding Pool
General - Non-Industry Specific
Innovation and R&D
Start-up / Establishment
Training / Employment
Sensis Pty Ltd
1800 359 321